Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Praise The Lord!!!

We have reached our goal and our need has been met for this step!! Thank you all for giving!! Every little bit makes a difference and blesses us and our baby-to-be. Please continue to pray for us as we go further on this journey. I will keep updating this blog. Stay tuned. The Lord is Good. I can't believe it. After being beat down so harsh by the enemy, but continuing to give it over to the Lord, he came through for us and our journey to adopt. It's hard to believe! I know he can, and does, but sometimes it's hard to think he will for "me". But hold on and keep believing. Jesus Loves you and he does know best! Also, if you feel led or would like to still give, there will be much more need down the road! God isn't finished yet! I can't wait to hold this precious baby that he is giving us!

No comments:

Post a Comment