Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ultrasound #1



I haven't fully digested the information. I am completely happy that they found one perfect little bean! It measured 6w0d when I'm 6w4d, but the doctor said that's totally fine! He had a strong heart beat and everything looked perfect. I am honestly sad that one didn't make it, but I'm handing it over to God trusting that he knows best and rejoicing for the precious life growing inside me! Over all we made heaven a little fuller with 5 precious Filipino babies and I know they are happy and we will enjoy the one he is blessing us with on earth! We still have a long journey ahead of us with this little one so please don't stop praying!!! I will have another ultrasound in 2 weeks. Also, we still have funds that we need to pay for from all this life saving and would appreciate any donation! Thank you all for going along this journey with us! It helps more than you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment