Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Induced Lactation

This week I've done some research on induced lactation. I was happily surprised when I found out how much information there was. It was very interesting and exciting to learn how possible it is! I will spare the details, but will post a couple links if you are interested about learning more. Nursing my children is something I enjoyed and really miss, so it's exciting to learn that it is very possible that I could nurse our adopted baby. It will also, help in the bonding process let alone be cheaper and easier than formula and bottles. However, I will not go to the extreme of drugs or hormones. I know it may seem that I am jumping ahead, as we are only at the very beginning of the adoption process, but I feel that I can't be over prepared. I know the process can take a year or more, but I also know that it could be only a matter of months, so I want to be ready for whatever God does.





No comments:

Post a Comment