Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Very Beginning!

Adoption is something that has been on Paul and my hearts for a long time. But, now I feel the time is close, so I am getting information and will be starting fundraising soon. I think one way I'm going to raise money is selling homemade cookie dough. We want to do it while our biological children are still young and will make grafting in other children easier. My heart is excited and scared! There is so much going through my head I can barely sleep at night. I am trying to be very prayerful through all this, however, patients is not my strong suit. When I get something in my craw, I can't stop thinking about it and push to make it happen, but I'm trying very hard not to be pushy, especially with my awesome husband who puts up with me. To keep myself from driving my husband crazy, I'm going to try and blog about my thoughts and feelings, try being a key word. It is going to take a lot of money and time, but I'm very excited to start the journey to adopting some precious children.

No comments:

Post a Comment