Monday, June 20, 2011

Busy Week

Thankfully I can meet our attorney by myself this time. I meet with him tomorrow afternoon. Then Wednesday morning I get to go to a doctor appointment with my birth mom. I am so excited!! Hoping they will do an ultra sound that day, but if not, I imagine it will be soon after. It will be nice to know a little more. We are still waiting to hear back from the two grants we applied for, but will hopefully hear something this week! Also, our new social worker said we will meet mid July. That's very helpful since my husband can't take time off work the next two weeks, but our social worker will not be available for the first week or two of July, so it makes me a little nervous to be doing it so close to the babies due date. Thanks for all your prayers and support, I will keep you all posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment