Saturday, February 28, 2015

Where has the time gone?!? 1 year since transfer

One year ago today I met Joshua David for the first time! He was only 5 days old and decided to nestle in for 8 months! The embryo adoption journey has been quite a roller coaster, and even though I didn't enjoy the valleys, it was all worth it for our precious and amazing son! 


Here He is at 5 days! Not sure which one, but the other is his sibling in heaven.


There aren't many days that go buy that I don't think about our 5 other babies in heaven, but I hold on to the joy that I will get to meet them one day and Joshua David will be reunited with his siblings. 

Joshua is a super sweet, serious, and layed back baby! Thank the Lord! Because 6 has been quite the adjustment. I'm sure some of it has to do with the fact that he was born 5 weeks early in a tramatic way, but that is his birth story and it is still beautiful. This little boy has such a calling on his life that I haven't felt before and I can't wait to see how he grows! 


Here are some pictures and videos of this fearfully and wonderfully made son of God.

His First Giggles

 2 Weeks
2 Months
 4 Months




No comments:

Post a Comment