Thursday, April 21, 2011

Making Progress!

Today we had our home study visit! The kids did not hold back, but it still went well! All our paperwork has been done and all our background checks are clear! We still need some of our references back, so if that is you, and you know who you are, please send them in as soon as possible! I also need to do just a little bit more to finish our family profile. Next week I will have my one on one with the social worker, and the following week Paul will have his. At Paul's we have to pay the second half of our home study fee. We have exhausted our adoption budget and need help! We need $500 in 2 weeks! After Paul's visit and the references are all back we will be home study ready!!!! That means we can be presented to birth mothers!! I'm super excited, but trying not to be too anxious. The Lord's timing is perfect! There are several ways you can help!

You can simply donate by clicking the button to the right, or ask and I'd be glad to give you our address!

You can buy baked goods, which I'm always expanding from here:

Or you can schedule a massage here:

No comments:

Post a Comment