Friday, April 8, 2011

Pushing Through

Well, we are finishing up doctors visits and have all our papers sent out and are getting some of our background checks back. I can see the end of this tunnel! We had an appointment for our first of 2 home visits this week, but frustratingly I got strep throat and had to reschedule. This was so frustrating because now it has to be pushed back 2 weeks because of doctor appointments and Paul's work. I was really hoping to be home study ready by the end of April, but I'm trying to rest in the fact that I know that God's timing is perfect and I'm not going to miss "my" baby because we didn't do things fast enough. I am also learning to rely on God for financing. Right now we are about $625 short of finishing our home study and we can't apply for grants or loans(hoping not to have to do a loan) until we are home study ready. But all that aside, I am so anxious to meet this very special baby girl that the Lord is going to give us!

You can help! You can donate through paypal via the link to the right or I can give you our address. Also, you can get an amazing massage, or some yummy baked goods. All proceeds go directly to adoption expenses.



I'm also going to start trying my hand at baking gluten free!

No comments:

Post a Comment