Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So Close!

WE NEED YOUR HELP! We need $527 dollars to complete our home study and print our Family Profile. Today I had my one-on-one with the social worker and it went well. We are only waiting on one reference now! I plan to compete the family profile this week. Next Thursday Paul has his one-on-one and it is the last thing in this part of the process. We have to pay at his appointment next Thursday! After this step we will be home study ready and our profile will be viewed by birth-moms, and will be able to apply for grants to help us in raising money. The next payment will be due when we get matched with a birth-mom and will be around $3,000+ and then another big chunk when we get the baby. The finances are a huge stress, but I'm working very hard to give it all to God asking him to provide for us. I'm doing as much as I can by selling baked goods and giving massages. However, I haven't got much that way, but again it's all in God's hands. I give it all to him. He can choose to use me or decided to provide for us in other ways. I'm super excited to be at this point. We have done all we can and now it is in the hands of Hannah's Dream, birth-moms, and God. It's like being in the third trimester. It so close to holding the baby, yet it is hard to be patient. We have to be prepared to get a baby at any point. It could be the next day or months down the road! On a positive note, I got connected with another adoptive mom who successfully induced lactation. So excited to have a wonderful resources!!! Please consider helping us in one of the many ways!!

You can give anonymously through this link:

Give simply through the PayPal link to the right on the blog.

You can buy baked goods. I will bake you pretty much anything, even if it's not on the website, but his gives you an idea of what I can do!

You can also book a massage by me! Relaxation and enjoyment Guaranteed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment