Friday, July 1, 2011

Financial Update

I found out today that we are only $100 short of reaching out grant total! Praise the Lord. Please don't let the opportunity pass you by to complete this special gift! A check must be in the mail and post marked by tomorrow for it to go to us. However, have a payment due on Wednesday of $2625 and I don't think all the grant money will be in to use in time for that payment, so feel free to give straight to us as well. And remember, NO gift is too little!! We are getting closer to our full financial need. We still need approx $2652 for our full adoption costs. The Lord has been stretching my faith. Many days of stress and trying to continually give it over to him, but it is so worth it when I see him come through for us! Thank you so much for all those who have been apart of God's plan for us and this baby and thank you to all those who are praying with us and believing God will provide all we need according to his riches!

We finally have a doctors appointment scheduled for July, 7th. The last one got cancelled so I am very anxious. Really hoping for an ultra sound so we can find out if we are having a boy or girl!!

Also, I started a baby registry at Target :) I will be updating it and adding to it, especially if we find out the sex of the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment