Saturday, July 9, 2011

Update

So I just wanted to give you all a small update. We have received most of the funds we need for all our adoption costs, but we are still short about $1363. Also, I got to go to a doctors appointment with our birth mom and they schedule an ultrasound for this coming Thursday. I can't wait to see the baby and really, REALLY hope the baby will cooperate and we will be able to find out if it's a boy or girl. We also need some baby items. I am the opposite of a pack rat and had gotten rid of some things, and then the things we kept and stored at my parents house burnt down with their house 2 years ago, so we are in need of some baby stuff. We are registered at BabiesRus and there is a link to it below. Also, if you find what we registered for somewhere else cheaper feel free to get it where ever, just let me know so I can mark it off the registry. I also happily take hammy downs of anything!! I will make sure to update you all after the sonogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment