Wednesday, July 27, 2011

She's Here

Eryn-Elizabeth Hope (Izzy) blessed this world today, July 27th at 5:15 pm. She is beautiful and weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. She is doing great! and birth mom is doing well too! The Lord has been with us and the hospital staff has been amazing. I am thank full to have a shared room where I have my own bed and Izzy with me. I can't upload pictures right now, but have a couple uploaded on my facebook and there is a link to that on the left :) The unfortunate part is that baby will have to be in foster care over the weekend, but I trust God has it all under control! Pray for the perfect family and that they would even possible let me sleep/stay there the whole time so I can continue to nurse and take care of her. Thank you all who have partnered with us through this amazing journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment