Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Interview...

I know you might not care, but I have an appointment for a phone interview with the doctor in LA on Thursday at 2:30! Please pray all goes well, and especially for my nerves, so I speak clearly and not super fast because I'm so excited or fumble over my words!! Also, please feel free to leave comments! I'm going a bit crazy and it helps to know people are there :p

We still need funds as well. I'm running a raffle of sorts, was for today only, but going to extend it till the end of the month. If at least 5 people donate any amount, I will randomly pick one person to be given a 45 min Hot Stone Massage with Essential Oils!! Come on,who would want that!!! For every $10 you give, your name will get added to the bucket! So for example if you give $30 you get your name in 3 times! Pa/Ny friends you can get in on this too because we will be visiting in the middle of October and I can give it to you then!! Who's going to be the first to help save a couple babies?

What else would you like to see raffled? Have suggestions for raising money? It's so much faster than with a typical adoption. I'm trying not to freak out, but not sure I'm doing a good job with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment