Saturday, August 31, 2013

Profiles!

We are looking at profiles!!! Ahhhh, this is happening so fast!! ♫ ♪ That's the way uh huh uh huh I like it. Uh huh uh huh! ♪ ♫ I will let you all know when we choose one! Right now we are looking at Armenian, Caucasian (Italian/Russian), and Philipino couples. We are open to any ethnicity. Pretty much our only factor is how many embryo's the couple has. We are shooting for around 4. To get the best possibility of having 1 or 2 babies with out the likely hood of 5 or 6! We will give all embryos that we get a chance of life, but they will only transfer 2 at a time. So it all depends on how many survive the thaw, an then how many take in my womb. I could end up having to go through the procedure again if the first set thaw well and we have some left over. The only stress factor to it all happening so fast is the finances! The lawyer fee just to get the embryo's legally ours is $1,000! Trying not to let that overwhelm me, knowing I have a God who LOVES adoption and saving babies!! And just focus on praying for the babies to-be and looking forward to tiny ones being in my arms!! Thanks for walking this journey with us! We appreciate all the prayers and support we can get!!! If you can, please consider donating to help give these precious little ones a chance of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment