Tuesday, September 17, 2013

And the decision is....

After a weekend full of prayer and listening we have decided to go forward with adopting 6 Filipino Embryos!! There are all sorts of feelings!! Excitement, fear, anxious, EXCITEMENT! We were originally looking for around 4, but really feel led to these 6 Filipino babies! There are so many variables! We don't know out of these 6 how many will survive the thawing process and from there, how many will take in my womb. They will only do 2 at a time, so I will NOT be having sextuplets!! But, there is a possibility of having 3 sets of twins. VERY, very slim, but possible. Or we could only end up with one baby out of 6. We are just going to have to wait and see what the Lord has in store for us! Please keep us in prayers as we continue in this journey! The next step is working with a lawyer to get them legally ours! Then we will start the process of getting my body prepared! I'm not sure of a time line, but it looks very possible to be pregnant in November or December!! Trying not to set my expectation too high, but I have hope! It's amazing how attached to these babies I am already! I love having someone to specifically pray for!! I will hopefully be in contact with the lawyer today and learn more from my doctors office! I will keep you all posted!! So keep praying things go smoothly, and funds come in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment