Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lawyer step....

Thank you all for your amazing love, support, and prayers!! We need them!!Okay, so we made the big decision to adopt 6 Filipino embryo's, but before the "fun" part we have to work with our lawyer Lesa. Of course our end of things will be done SUPER fast, because I'm excited! However, the donor side of things can take a little more time simply because they aren't in a hurry, because it's not as much of a priority for them. Lesa said it can be 1-3 weeks till they are officially mine! Oh my, that will feel like forever to me. I'm praying that they understand my urgency and don't doddle! In the mean time, I'm trying to see if I can start the birth control part of the process, so that when things are settled legally with the embies, we are that much closer to being able to do the FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer). If you know me, or as you can see, patient is not a word that describes me!! Never has been. You can ask my MOM! I'm trying to not be too anxious...Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.... So, if you think about it, please pray for my heart and nerves to be calm and trust God's timing! And pray the staff doesn't get annoyed with my pushing ;)

Also, this means we have to pay a big chunk of $$ to the lawyer! So, more than half of what we've raised so far will be gone, but....Praise God we have it!!

Other than straight donations, we are trying to raise money a couple of other ways......

First we are doing a 10 day fundraiser through Chrome Buffalo selling t-shirts. We get $11 for every t-shirt sold!! You can check it out and buy one HERE!!

Also, I do family/maternity/baby photo shoots for a suggested donation of only $99 

You can check out my work on my Facebook Page  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment