Monday, September 23, 2013

Pharmacy Run...

So, today I e-mailed the clinic to see where things were at and what things look like as we go forward.I was excited to get a response today. Sometimes it takes a day or two. The assistant was finally able to reach the donor couple today and is arranging everything on their end. I will be getting all the paperwork this week! She said she would have to put me on birth control when I'm on day 2 of my period. I responded right away because today is day 3 and I asked if I had to wait a whole extra month. She said I could get on it tonight. I had her call in the script to the pharmacy with an hour to spare before the pharmacy closed! I have to be one of the happiest people to be going to get on BCP! But I am, why? Because it means I'm that much closer to getting my babies!! Also, a sweet blessing...it was totally covered by my insurance with no copay!! I will be on all active pills until all the legal stuff is sorted out and we pick a transfer date!! I will go off the pills for 3.5 weeks before the FET.



We also, looked at baby names tonight!! I have to say, that is one thing we have never had a hard time with. I'm so thankful!! I know it takes a long time for some couples to agree on names. Paul and I have 4 names picked out. 2 Boy and 2 Girl so no matter how things roll, we got it covered!!


If your local we would love to see you at our fundraising yard sale and buy some stuff or just say hi! If your not local you can still help by donating via the link to the left!

ADOPTION FUNDRAISING YARD SALE-----Saturday, Sept 28th-----8am-6pm-----
-----6613 E 123rd Ter Grandview, Mo 64030------ Come check it out and help a great cause! A large variety of stuff!! Including, but not limited to: baby stuff, furniture, clothing kids and adult, kitchen stuff, ect.... We will be accepting Credit Cards for purchases over $5!

No comments:

Post a Comment