Monday, October 14, 2013

Still waiting.....

The contract is at the donors attorney and we are still waiting to hear back from them so we can finalize everything and so I can set an FET date. It is "killing" me, but I guess I need to grow in patients a little more. In the mean time, I'm trying to enjoy being on vacation visiting family in Pa/Ny! It's a little hard feeling pulled in different directions (fun family/embryo adoption) but at the same time I'm thankful for the distraction!!! My attorney said hopefully we will have more info early this week! So stay tuned.... Please keep us in your prayers. Pray for peace, finances, and all the ins and outs of the process to go smooth!! And....protection for our family against the enemy who is not happy with us!! Thank you all who have supported us this far in every way!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding your babies!!! I'd love to be in email contact and am hoping you will contact me @ JensAdoptionBlessings@gmail.com.

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete