Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Stubborn Body! WARNING TMI

So I have been on birth control for several weeks now (all active pills), but my body is revolting! I started to spot yesterday and then bleed lightly. I e-mailed the nurse who said to take 2 pills for 3 days and then go back to one and let her know if it doesn't work. Well, I continued to lightly bleed all day yesterday and woke up to some decent bleeding today and despite having all the hormones in my body AF is pushing through even with cramps :(   I e-mailed the nurse first thing this morning and she said to stop taking it and start back up in 5 days. This was pretty heartbreaking! I was worried it would set me back! I'm trying to just rest in knowing that God's timing is perfect and even if it's not mine, it WILL be GOOD! We could still do a December FET but.....

we still have not heard back from the donor's attorney!! It has been 3 WEEKS!!! We know the donors have reviewed it with their attorney last week, but still haven't heard back!! All these "show stoppers" are killing me! It also doesn't help to get more bills! Blood work that my insurance didn't cover, and the initial consult with Dr Kumar. It's hard seeming to get set backs and bills with out good news to go with it! I really would like to get the legal work set so we can just set a FET date! Give me something to look forward to, and so I can start the planning process of getting plane tickets, a place to stay, childcare, ect....

Please pray for things to get rolling and to be able to set an FET date! And of course for finances! We have been very blessed so far, but still need quite a bit!! Thank you all for you support and prayers, they are so GREATLY appreciated!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sending lots of hugs, love and prayers your way!!! I'm so, so sorry this is such a difficult time...

    ReplyDelete