Friday, November 15, 2013

3 Weeks and 1st shot

Can't believe that in 3 short weeks we will get to see part of what the Lord has for us. They will thaw 2 embryo's to start with. If they both survive the thaw and are good they will be implanted and then will have to wait to see how many implant. I'm trying to prepare myself that one or more might not be viable after thawing and that only one or none may implant and just trust that God knows best and if they get to go straight to heaven than I need to be okay with that. They are his from the beginning and we will love and cherish however many he chooses to live life with us. I'm simply excited to be on this journey with God.

Today I got my first estrogen shot! Thankfully, the needle that I thought was going to be used, was actually the draw needle, not the one used to inject, and the inject one was smaller. I have to say though....I was super nervous and was freaking out a bit! I iced the spot for a few minutes, we prayed, and with my Husbands awesome skills it was almost PAINLESS!! I'm so RELIEVED!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment