Thursday, November 7, 2013

And it begins....

So, today I got a sonogram scheduled for TOMORROW! It's just to see and make sure that everything looks good and there aren't any issues before starting the regime for the next couple weeks leading up to the FET! I'm all kids of anxious! Excited and Nervous! Lord please help me to have a beautiful uterus with no complications of any sort!!! Please pray for my nerves and that everything looks good. The nurse is going to go over my schedule after they get the results from the sonogram and blood work to check my estrogen levels.  Also, I had to pay for all the medications to prepare my body to accept 2 sweet embies! So, please pray for finances! We are almost out of our current funds and with so many things coming up, I'm trying not to stress! I'm trusting the Lord that we will not have to go into debt to save these babies, but we will because LIFE is worth it! On a good note....a friend is going to be able to go with me and she even has family near by!!! Such a blessing to have her go with me!! Thank you all for your support! We covet your prayers!! I will update tomorrow after I know more. Hopefully good things!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment