Tuesday, November 5, 2013

We have a DATE!!!

So today I got to talk to the RE Nurse and set a date for the FET!!! We have 5 - 5day AAA and 1 - 6 day BBB.  This is not one of our actual embryos, but what they look similar too!

We are set to do the FET on December 6th, 2013
In 4 and a half weeks, Lord willing, I will be pregnant!! Hopefully with twins!!
If all goes according to plan I will have a due date of
Twins: August 2nd
Singleton: August 24th
I can't wait to carry one or two of our Filipino babies!!! Pregnancy in and of its self is amazing, but to be able to be saving 6 lives and have the joys of carrying them in my womb is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

I will be getting a calendar of events, so to speak, from the nurse very soon. I need to see if my OB office can do same day lab results to the CA clinic, or if I need to find a different place to do my blood work and ultrasounds. I will post my schedule as soon as I know it. Hoping I'll get it tomorrow, but trying to just relax and enjoy the news of  the day!!

I'm SO EXCITED, but NERVOUS!

Please pray for:
1.) Things to get figured out with where to get the labs and ultra sounds done tomorrow.
2.) Everything to go smooth with my body. My body responding to the drugs right and to pass all the tests with flying colors with no hang ups.
3.) For FINANCES! We have been very blessed so far, but we still need several thousand in a matter of a few weeks! I know my God can do it, but it's hard not to be nervous!!!

Thank you all for going along this crazy journey with us!!! 


1 comment: