Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving!

Wow! It's Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for! I try to live a life with my heart always thankful! I thank God every morning for ALL he has done for us and all he is going to do! But this day, that is set a part to be thankful, I am overwhelmed with God's greatness! Don't get me wrong....I've gone through some rough times. I lost my baby brother several years ago when he was 17. It's hard! Even almost 10 years later it's still hard!! The pain doesn't go away, but I'm thankful for the fact that Jesus died on the cross so that we can live eternally with him if we accept him into our hearts! I'm thankful that my brother chose to do so and lived a life loving God and that, that means, someday, I will get to see him again! I like to think that he watches us and is sad when we are sad, and happy when we are happy. Holidays are always a bit hard, as well as every time I have a baby. My oldest was 3 months old when he passed, but those short months that he got to be an uncle, he was so excited! He was going to make the funnest, coolest uncle ever and I'm sad that he didn't get to do that for long! So, as it's only 8 days away from getting two precious jewels put into my womb, I'm happy, excited, and sad all at the same time. I like to think that he is proud for where we are and how we love the orphans and bring them into our home and love them as ours. We are all grafted into God's family and now we have 7 amazing kids grafted into our family! Hope you are all have a blessed Thanksgiving, no matter where you are in life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment