Sunday, December 1, 2013

Progesterone!

I'm so proud of myself for giving myself my first shot of progesterone. It was actually much easier than I thought! Thank you Jesus!! Now, I just have to do it every day for a month or two if, no, when I get pregnant! Still can't believe I leave for CA in 4 DAYS!! and have the FET in 5!! So many emotions! I'm so excited, nervous, anxious, and more! I have so much to do in the next couple days that my head is spinning! I need to make a list of everything I need to do so I can hopefully get some sleep tonight! I covet all your prayers for everything involved! Drugs to do what they are supposed to, travel to go smoothly, financial provision, my nerves, the procedure itself, and above all, the Lord's will for these precious lives!! Ahhhhh! I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment