Monday, December 16, 2013

Not so good....

So today was my beta test-blood work to check my HCG levels. Sadly my HCG was only 7. That means that at least one embryo did implant but probably miscarried. The nurse said the doctor wasn't comfortable stopping the cycle quite yet and to keep using my medications and will get another HCG test on Wednesday. She said she's seen miracles happen before. I've done a good amount of crying and am having a hard time holding on to faith that there is still hope. But like I've said before...I give it all to God, I just wish that meant that it didn't hurt! It's extra hard being so close to the anniversary of my brother's passing 10 years ago. Please pray for me and everything involved. We still have 4 precious frozen babies waiting for my womb. I don't know when we will be able to start the next cycle because of funds, but we will pray and ask for wisdom and direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment